Eurozone enlargement: how to make it attractive?
European Macroeconomics and Governance
The economic and financial crisis in Europe has exposed the weaknesses of the euro area and it has brought about a major change in the perception of the consequences of euro adoption. Is Eurozone still attractive for other countries? Can it still deliver on its promise to accelerate growth, create jobs, and to increase the wealth of societies? Have the reforms of the economic governance brought the desired results? Is Poland ready to shoulder the membership? Is Polish economy prepared to benefit from the euro adoption?
The Governor of the Narodowy Bank Polski will discuss all these questions, followed by comments from Sylvie Goulard, Member of the European Parliament.
- Marek Belka, Governor of Narodowy Bank Polski
- Sylvie Goulard, Member of the European Parliament
- Chair: Zsolt Darvas
- Venue: Bruegel, Rue de la Charité 33, 1210 Brussels
- Time: Wednesday 25 February 2015, 8.30 – 10.00. Breakfast will be served at 8.15
- Contact: Matilda Sevón, Events Manager – [email protected]