Bruegel aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, gender, marital status, caring responsibilities, sexual orientation, disability or chronic illness.
Bruegel offers several types of positions to scholars, recent graduates and current students. Availability of research positions generally corresponds to the beginning of the autumn and spring, but appointments are made throughout the year for periods of varying length.
Besides applications for advertised jobs, Bruegel welcomes spontaneous expressions of interest from academic researchers and professionals.
- Visiting Fellowships (open call on a rolling basis)
- Research Data Analyst (open call on a rolling basis)
GENERAL APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Unless indicated differently in the job announcement, please send the following materials to [email protected]:
- Recent CV;
- Letter of Motivation;
- Writing sample;
- University transcripts.
Also, please consider the following guidelines:
- Send your application materials only in pdf, doc or Google doc format (pdf is preferred);
- DO NOT contact scholars or administrative personnel – send all your inquiries to the given email address, they will be forwarded to the respective persons if necessary.
- Clearly specify the area of your interest, position for which you are applying and time when you would like to start.
We do our best to let you know about the status of your application within 3-5 weeks after your submission. Spontaneous applications may take longer.
Applicants for research positions are expected to have a strong academic background in economics.