European energy and climate strategy beyond 2020(20)
Energy and Climate
The EU is updating its energy strategy with new targets for 2030 and the intention to create an Energy Union.
At this event we want to discuss the quantitative headline targets for 2030* but also the instruments to reach such targets and at the same time create an Energy Union.
*(Commission proposal: 27% renewables, 30% energy efficiency and 40% greenhouse-gas reduction)
The event will be live-streamed on this page.
- 12:00: Registration
- 12:15: Presentation Georg Zachmann: Elements of Europe’s Energy Union
- 12:45: Comments by Jesse Scott, Eurelectric
- 13:00: Comments by Daniel Fuerstenwerth, Agora-Energiewende
- 13:15: Discussion
- 13:45: Lunch
Presentation by Georg Zachmann –
Presentation by Jesse Scott –
Presentation by Daniel Fuerstenwerth –
- Venue: Bruegel, Rue de la Charité 33, 1210 Brussels
- Time: Wednesday 1 October 2014, 12.00-13.45.
- Contact: Matilda Sevón – [email protected]